IDVerifact Yearly Round Up | Happy Holidays from the IDVerifact team!
This year we added new solutions, presented IDVerifact at our own booth at the Collision Conference 2022 in Toronto, hosted webinars, we added new partners and highlighted them, talked about reducing fraud and risk within the loan origination systems, iGaming and lottery, credit unions, online banking and fintech industry.
Which is why, this year, IDVerifact integrated solutions from 21 industry leading partners onto the platform. Everything from KYC, AML, Fraud Detection, Biometrics, KYB, Data Cybersecurity, Consumer Consent, Automated Underwriting, and much more!
Did you know…
– IDVerifact provided a unique mix of leading identity validation and location identity technologies that add security, not friction, to the mobile gaming and lottery industry.
– IDVerifact’s CRAView provided a complete set of tools for customers to obtain reported income directly from the Canadian Revenue Agency.
– IDVerifact team were able to showcase the platform and it’s features to 30,000+ people at the Collision Conference 2022 in Toronto, Canada.
– We talked about how assembling numerous identity verification platforms, working in multiple jurisdictions, and approving loans isn’t easy for Loan Origination Systems. We outlined how IDVerifact can help your business increase revenues and improve customer satisfaction.
– Andrew Homan, VP Digital Product at FICANEX Technology Inc. mentioned IDVerifact on the Fathom4Sight podcast called The Fintech Disrupticons.
– You can now easily submit an RFP on the IDVerifact website. Located under Platform in the main menu.
– IDVerifact delivers data model consistency across their identity verification APIs for various business use cases such as document identity verification, telco based address verification, passive fraud verification based on email, phone or IP address.
Knowing more about your customer can help you avoid onboarding a person who is involved in financial crime. Demonstrating KYC compliance can help your company build brand trust.
IDVerifact KYC Check Identity
– Risk profile
– Passive identity
– Biometric identity step-up
– Expanded pep and sanctions screening
– Behaviour-based credit and risk scoring
– Digital only identifications
This year we hit some exciting milestones! We found that regulated industries such as traditional banks and credit unions, newer financial institutions and fintechs, insurance, eCommerce, retail, real estate, law, eGaming, casinos, and others must ensure that their customers are who they say they are.
Now let’s see what 2023 brings us!