Receive easy access to digital verification of key risk indicators. Our platform provides the ability to integrate quickly with enterprise risk management solutions for case management is essential for maintaining compliance without significant effort and cost increases. Providing you with access to sanctions, PEP, and watchlists globally and from multiple jurisdictions.
Criminal Background Checks
Investigate criminal conduct and gain direct access to criminal records in Canada and the United States. Deliver more accurate results by filtering and auditing at every stage, our compliance-enabled features can assist you in reducing risk.
CPIC Canadian Criminal Record Checks
- Royal Canadian Mounted Police’s (RCMP)
- Canadian Police Information Centre (CPIC)
Enhanced criminal record checks will include:
- Police Information Portal (PIP)
- Firearms Interest Police (FIP)
- Niche RMS system
US Criminal Record Checks
- National Criminal Database Records Search
- Searches thousands of jurisdictions nationwide for state and local crimes
Federal Criminal Court Records Search
- Searches the US district and appellate courts for federal crimes
County Criminal Court Records Search
- Searches county courthouses for cases with their charge, disposition, and sentence
Statewide Criminal Records Search
- Searches state-level police and law enforcement records, and state courts records
Sex Offender Registry Searches
- Searches registries across all states to uncover current or potential sex offender registrations
US Social Security Number (SSN) Trace
Under FINTRAC’s new PCMLTFA laws and recommendations, AML enables reporting firms to implement their compliance plans and satisfy their identity verification duties.
Gain insights into risk and obtaining information to aid in meeting record-keeping standards.
Comply with regulations:
- Proceeds of Crime (Money Laundering)
- Terrorist Financing Act (PCMLTFA)
Sanctions, Politically Exposed Person, and Screening Checks
Identifying your company’s risk threats make control processes quick and secure with sanction & PEP screening attributes.
During client onboarding and monitoring operations scan your clients from 220+ countries and lists:
- 3000+ Global Sanctions Lists
- Watchlist data
Politically Exposed Persons Check
Identifying Politically Exposed Persons (PEP) because of their potential for bribery and corruption, financial institutions must see PEPs as a high-risk group.
Although financial institutions are not prohibited from opening accounts for PEPs, AML authorities require financial institutions to detect PEPs owing to the substantial risk they pose.