Risk-relevant data from reliable sources and registries is easily connected to your candidate records using our platform. We perform worldwide background checks based on a global search that includes over 190 countries.
Criminal Background Checks
Investigate criminal conduct and gain direct access to criminal records in Canada and the United States. Deliver more accurate results by filtering and auditing at every stage, our compliance-enabled features can assist you in reducing risk.
CPIC Canadian Criminal Record Checks
- Royal Canadian Mounted Police’s (RCMP)
- Canadian Police Information Centre (CPIC)
Enhanced criminal record checks will include:
- Police Information Portal (PIP)
- Firearms Interest Police (FIP)
- Niche RMS system
US Criminal Record Checks
- National Criminal Database Records Search
- Searches thousands of jurisdictions nationwide for state and local crimes
Federal Criminal Court Records Search
- Searches the US district and appellate courts for federal crimes
County Criminal Court Records Search
- Searches county courthouses for cases with their charge, disposition, and sentence
Statewide Criminal Records Search
- Searches state-level police and law enforcement records, and state courts records
Sex Offender Registry Searches
- Searches registries across all states to uncover current or potential sex offender registrations
US Social Security Number (SSN) Trace
- Reverse email lookup provides the ability to identify potential fraud based on email related metadata. This includes:
- Detailed email ownership information
- Age of email address
- Hosting company for the email address
- Social media profiles that the email address is associated with
- Identification of emails known to have been used in previous fraudulent activity
- Location identity creates a wider picture of not just a users device but the most common physical location a device is used. It provides a common point of reference via trusted location fingerprints to detect location spoofing and potential fraud. It incorporates:
- Bluetooth sensors to define commonly connected bluetooth devices
- Wifi scanning to determine not only the Wifi that the devices uses but a profile of the common Wifi networks located within the vicinity of the device.
- Cellular network signals to augment device GPS signals that can be spoofed.
- GPS location detail from the device
Phone Number Social KYC
A reverse phone lookup search will let you know information such as:
- Validity: is the number actually in use?
- Country of the mobile provider: what is the geolocation based on the phone number of the provider?
- Carrier provider: is it a mobile, landline, and virtual SIM card?
- Social media: which social media accounts are linked to the number (Facebook, Google, Instagram or Twitter)?
- Messenger data: which phone numbers are linked to messenger apps (Whatsapp, Viber, Telegram)
- Retrieve their profile picture and information about when the user was last seen online
Reverse Phone Lookup
Reverse email lookup allows you to input an email address and obtain personal information about the owner, including first and last names, address, phone number, social media profiles, and other technical details about the email address.
- Country of mobile provider
- Carrier provider
- Carrier name
- Caller Name
Detailed Carrier and Phone Verification
- Mobile-to-Person Verification
- Mobile Number Verification
- SMS OTP
- Voice OTP
- SIM Swap Timestamp
- Name Match
- Mobile Network Information
- Identity verification
- Device authentication
- Location services
Consumer Web Wide Visibility – Collective Intelligence
- 150K+ Participating websites (network, device, activity, geography)
- 1.4 Billion logging in, checking out, registering, online gaming and dating daily
- Transactional North American population multiple times per week
- Identify stolen identities at onboarding
- Trust and risk signals to adjust control at login and provide passwordless enrolments.